I’m sometimes printing a couple of fashions a week and I are likely to preserve utilizing a roll of filament for a whereas. I don’t wish to consistently be loading and unloading filament in-between prints to cut back moisture publicity. Once I’ve the filament dry, I wanted a technique to maintain it dry as I’m printing. To obtain this, I’ve began making my very own dry containers.
Here are the fashions and steps I used to construct my very own containers:
– Filament Drybox for Wildone Food Storage Container 4L –
– Dry-box Filament Pass-Through –
– PTFE Tube cap with filament catch –
– Hydrometer Stand fro WildOne Food Storage Container –
– 50 PCS 608-2RS Skateboard Bearing, 8x22x7, Sealed –
– ExcelFu 20 Pack PC4-M10 Male Straight Pneumatic PTFE Tube Push in Quick Fitting Connector for E3D-V6 Long-Distance Bowden Extruder 3D Printer –
– 5 Gram Pack of fifty “Dry & Dry” Premium Pure & Safe Silica Gel Packets Desiccant Dehumidifiers – Food Safe Rechargeable Paper –
– Food Storage Containers Set – Wildone Cereal & Dry Food Storage Containers [Set of 4] with Khaki Lid for Flour, Sugar & Baking Supplies, Leak-proof & BPA Free –
– PTFE Tubing –
– Mini Hygrometer Thermometer Digital Indoor Humidity Gauge Monitor with Temperature Meter Sensor Fahrenheit (℉) 6 Pack –
**Links are Amazon Affiliate Links**
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Minimal 3DP was seen 2551 and appreciated: 61 occasions
If you want this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.