I revealed videos and weblog posts (hyperlinks beneath) about my daughter’s enuresis a couple of years in the past and it was time for an replace. I hope you take pleasure in this video. Please do not forget that I’m not a medical skilled or an enuresis specialist; I’m only a mum who’s carried out a whole lot of studying and tried a whole lot of issues.
Things that assist my daughter:
– DryNites: I purchase them in bulk as a result of it really works out lots cheaper. Here are those I get: (that is an affiliate hyperlink so I’ll get a small fee in case you get them organized).
– Having a transparent system in place for sleepovers and in a single day stays (giant pyjama bottoms or an extended nightie with leggings, a DryNite, plastic bag to eliminate it and carry it dwelling the subsequent day, Cheeky Wipes)
– Mattress protector: we have now a protector on every mattress in our home but in addition have a disposable mattress protector beneath my daughter’s fitted sheet. We use these ones: (affiliate hyperlink).
– Cheeky Wipes:
– We additionally tried reflexology with the great Katie at The (*10*) Hub Berkhamsted and it appears to have helped my daughter lots. You can discover Katie right here:
Things that work for lots of youngsters however didn’t assist my daughter (in addition to issues we didn’t attempt):
– “lifting” away from bed and taking her to the bathroom in the course of the evening
– limiting drinks earlier than bedtime
– vibrating watch that works as a reminder to go to the bathroom: This is the one my daughter has however she’s a really heavy sleeper and by no means wakes up. WobL Watch – 8-Alarm Vibrating Reminder Watch PINK – (that is an affiliate hyperlink).
– Bedwetting alarms:
– Waterproof sleeping bag liner:
– Medication didn’t assist my daughter however I do know a couple of individuals who managed to maintain their enuresis beneath management with it. “Desmopressin is a medication which ‘tops up’ the physique’s ranges of the hormone vasopressin. This is the hormone which tells the kidneys to provide much less wee at evening.” (ERIC – see hyperlink beneath)
ERIC, the Children’s Bowel and Bladder Charity:
NICE, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence:
Children’s Continence Commissioning Guide – A handbook for the commissioning and operating of youngsters’s group continence providers (revealed in 2014 and reviewed in 2019):
Past weblog posts about bedwetting:
Past video about enuresis:
My 6-year-old isn’t dry at evening however I’m not anxious anymore because of DryNites® #advert (this was a collaboration with Huggies however I haven’t labored with them since then):
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Le Coin de Mel was seen 1188 and preferred: 19 instances
If you want this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.